Why do you need Cloud IT Services?
- Cheaper and no need for your in-house server
- Starts at £15 per user per month (includes support)
- Fast for both mobile and in-house users
- Company files are always on your computer and available 365/24/7 (you don’t need an internet connection, either)
- Easy to use
Outlook looks just like it did before
- Opening your files happens the same way it used to
- The magic is all in the background and you won’t notice any of it
- Doesn’t age
- No more in-house server so no hardware or software to upgrade
- Power and internet outages, earthquakes, floods, meteorites, nukes or communist dictatorships cannot affect the ALWAYS ON availability of your Cloud IT
Cloud IT services
Email Cloud Services
If you are currently using Windows Small Business Server or Microsoft Exchange for email, post migration your Outlook will look and feel just like it did before. Outlook is now connected to our online Cloud service. Of course you will not notice any of this.
File sharing cloud services
Your company file folder will look just like a folder on your computer,but the files are sitting directly on your PC, mobile or tablet and you can access them instantly, wherever you have the internet – even when you are on holiday. When you change a file, it is instantly changed – via the internet – on all other company computers. If the internet is not available, the changes will happen when you are back online.
Line of business applications
Perhaps you have a line of business application which runs from your server, and are wondering what happens to it when you move to the Cloud?
Nearly all software providers offer Cloud solutions for their applications. But if they don’t, we will gladly work with them to figure out a solution.
The Network Fish guarantee: We will refund you 100% if you are not 100% satisfied.
IT Contracts and service commitment
We take great pride in the service we provide. Our staff enjoy solving IT problems and we love our work. Our client retention rate approaches 100%, and our primary goal is our customers’ satisfaction with their worry-free IT.
If you are less than 100% satisfied, our contracts can be cancelled with 30 DAYS’ NOTICE and WITHOUT PENALTY.
Still need a reason to get in touch about our IT support services?
We can pop in for a free consultation and to answer any questions you may have. It only takes 15 minutes of your time and will give you a better idea of how we can improve your IT.
To see how we can further increase your company productivity and profitability call 0207 403 4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.