Our London based VoIP service gives you complete flexibility and freedom so that your clients can reach you the first time, every time. Answer calls anywhere via our solutions and transfer to colleagues without asking customers to call another number.
We can set up a phone system that:
- You and your staff can take anywhere in the world
- Allows your staff to switch seamlessly to the office phone network app, incurring no charges
- Staff can use for outgoing calls from their mobile phone and laptop, displaying the company number, as well as to transfer calls to colleagues, record calls, and more
- Additionally we can provide a pre-configured physical phone for your staff
- Includes UK Landline and Mobile calls
- 30-day rolling contract
- Included UK Mobile and Landline minutes
- £10 + VAT per user per month
- FOC setup fee per user
Additional Telephony Functions & Services
There is often a requirement for more advanced features for your telephone system. Below is a selection of what customers often ask us for.
A Hunt Group is a telephone number which, when dialled, will forward calls to every handset within its group. This can be done so that all handsets ring simultaneously or sequentially.
Cloud Call Recording
We offer call recording which stores recordings to cloud storage. You are provided with a web panel in which you can view all your call recordings.
A numbered menu-system for routing calls. You may choose to record your own greeting / menu announcement, or we can do this for you.
A virtual number is simply a telephone number which, rather than residing on a telephone or hunt group, is hosted on our system with the primary purpose of forwarding calls to a chosen destination.
We can port numbers from most other providers if you can provide us with a Letter of Authority. There is an administration charge applicable to the porting of any quantity of numbers.
Call Recording, whisper, listen and barge in
Allows compliance, customer representatives training, sales analysis and much more. See more information here.
Contact us on 020 7403 4031 or via our form here to find out more about how we can reduce your phone bills and boost your productivity with our London VoIP service.
Or ask your accounts department to send your last phone bill and we’ll show you how much you could save.