Network Fish is a sophisticated and agile IT support services company based in London. Our extended team is well-packed with senior engineers for Windows, Mac, Linux, tablets, mobiles, servers, and networks.
What we do is rather simple: ensuring your IT systems and hardware are working safely and in full capacity while you do business. We engage a state-of-the-art monitoring system to track the performance of all your servers, network equipment, and computers.
What’s more: we respond to all help desk queries within 15 minutes, and we are ready to send someone to see you on-site within 2 hours anywhere in London.
In managed IT services alone, we’ve worked with over 200 clients across many SME sectors, including financial, charity, flexible office spaces, HR, and others.
The essence of our remote IT services consists of:
- Unlimited Service Desk support during working hours;
- Remote monitoring and Resolution;
- A unique warranty for business-critical incidents;
To make sure you’re receiving high-end expert assistance and cooperation, we will also ensure the following:
- Regular reviews and advice based on the past and the planned future;
- A governance process made to measure the character of your business;
- A dedicated procurement team aimed at getting the best deals for you exclusively;
- One point of contact to manage all your IT processes and suppliers;
- A highly skilled project team with dedicated project management.
Ready to experience a brand new level of professional IT infrastructure management? Keep on reading to grasp all the details of what we do.
What do our IT support services include in detail?
Our medium and small business IT solutions are all about two primary groups of activities:
Installation and maintenance
We will consult, plan, design, and implement a working aggregate of:
- End-user hardware: laptops and desktop PCs;
- Server hardware;
- All types of software;
- Business IT infrastructure: networks, WiFi, Internet, printing, CCTV;
- Corporate IT security;
- Backup and disaster recovery;
- Cloud solutions: Office 365, Azure, AWS.
After everything is set up and tested to run smoothly, we will stay tuned to track your systems 24/7. Our service desk team will remain alert and react swiftly to any type of threat, including:
- Antivirus & malware alerts;
- Software updates;
- Windows and Mac system updates;
- Security issues;
- Hardware malfunctions;
- Various break-fix issues, etc.
We provide centrally managed IT monitoring with phone and email support by deploying N Central – a cutting-edge remote access tool.
Why choose outsourced IT support?
Outsourcing IT operations is an intelligent way to ensure high professionalism and access to a vast skill set for your company, regardless of its niche or size.
Essentially, it will give you all the benefits of a large IT department without having you waste time, space, and resources on supporting it.
At Network Fish, we employ engineers with different skill sets across hardware, software, cloud, voice, and security – an abundance of experts that would otherwise cost you a little fortune to find, train, onboard, and maintain on-site.
Last but not least: we offer a fine-tuned service that will guarantee your systems’ robustness both remotely and on-site when needed.
How do we onboard you as a customer?
The on boarding process is rigorously organized and highly efficient, as it goes through three different stages:
- An initial audit of all your infrastructure, licensing, and requirements.
- Coordinating with your account manager to ensure a smooth ride.
- Bridging your staff or IT coordinator with our service desk to ensure all your personnel’s IT queries are tracked and responded to.
Our service desk follows all ITIL principles
We are very serious about sticking to the framework of best practices for delivering IT services.
As part of our strive to outperform your expectations, we will provide full integration with professional monitoring tools, we will track and log all incoming requests, and we will instantly allocate tickets based on priority.
We guarantee an entirely SLA – driven service with no surprises.
Network Fish IT support: pricing
We don’t merely believe that affordability and efficiency can go hand in hand: we are proving it. Our cost-effective professional IT support can be managed as a monthly service or on a “Pay as you go” ad hoc basis. It is calculated as “per-user per month” and operates with flexible contracts for your perfect convenience.