Flexible office spaces, coworking environments, and multi-tenanted buildings are an intelligent way for small and medium-sized companies to remain flexible towards dynamic workloads, team member counts, and scalable growth.
With decades of experience in devising SMEs and their business models, our team has the expertise, tools, and equipment to provide high-end telecommunication and data services for companies that operate in a versatile co-working ecosystem.
So, how do we implement secure and reliable IT for Flexible Office Spaces?
Business Class Connectivity
Today’s enterprises run on information, so an operative data network is integral to their administration and performance.
The amount of work people can do and their customers’ experiences, therefore, depend on the speed, quality, and flexibility of their network. That is why we are here to ensure your organization with enterprise-level service and functionality in the form of:
Secure Internet Access for Members
Our Internet Service delivers high-speed internet connectivity via a dedicated, fibre-optic leased line (or lines) that will provide from 100Mbts up to 10Gbts of synchronous connectivity, depending on your pre-shared preferences.
Network Fish connectivity services are unlikely to be interrupted by outages at the local exchange, thanks to resiliency – a reliable backup by alternative connectivity routes that guarantees the connection is fully uncontended.
Your members’ bandwidth usage will be managed by sophisticated Quality of Service policies on the latest firewall technologies by Cisco and Palo Alto. Thus, tenants will be allowed to share a single bandwidth pipe and burst to the connection’s full speed without affecting other members’ experience.
Dedicated Internet Access
We are fully aware that for certain industries, a shared connection does not always cover regulated requirements and cannot guarantee the highest level of performance sought after.
By configuring dedicated internet access for your company, we will help you operate with a fixed amount of uncontended bandwidth. Thus, you will be unaffected by increased usage of other businesses in the building while also sticking to the best practices in your industry.
Additional Connectivity Features & Services
To thoroughly satisfy all your communication demands and help your IT infrastructure function as expected, we are ready to present you with some new-generation hardware and networking services, including:
- Managed Wi-Fi technologies with a dual-band access point, controlled via an SDN that supports secure, enterprise-grade authentication.
- Network Switches that distribute data feeds to multiple endpoints and enable telephones, cameras, and other compatible equipment to maintain operating without a power supply.
- Corporate Virtual Firewall, which eliminates the need for a customer to install their own hardware firewall.
- Static IP Addressing for remote access or configuration of a VPN connection by the end-user.
- A VPN Tunnel to warrant a safe and reliable connection between tenant offices and data centres and/or other offices.
- CCTV – an affordable surveillance technology that monitors and records your sites – all within a single dashboard.
- Printing Solutions – either shared across floors or dedicated to tenants via a unique authentication mechanism.
Hosted VoIP Telephony & Conference Phones
Our business telephony solutions will make you reachable for your customers – first time, every time, no matter when they reach out to you or where you (or they) are located.
As a part of the process, we will assemble a bespoke combination of telephony and messaging features that will add optimal value to your business. Finally, our telephones will be promptly provisioned to tenants to be used via a handset, a mobile app, or a computer desktop.
If the need arises to host your own telephony conferences, we can accommodate you with a conference phone to suit a range of different meeting environments. We address today’s audio challenges and unify a smooth and straightforward conferencing communication experience for both in-room and remote participants.
...And Everything Else You Might Need
Nowadays, every small and medium-sized company, project management firm, or organization, needs a robust IT toolset to function uniformly and maximise its performance.
With regards to the best practices in the IT industry, we can also offer tailored IT solutions that include one or more of the following:
- Microsoft 365 for businesses;
- IT Infrastructure design, implementation, and support;
- Business Intelligence solutions;
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery;
With a white-labelled helpdesk and a committed, knowledgeable staff, we are here to ensure you grow as you go.
Why Leave Your Flexible Office Space IT Solutions in Our Hands?
All in all, we have the expertise, we have the background, and we have the ultimate customer service flow. Here is what stands behind what we are today:
- We’ve been there, and we’ve done it before. When you reach out to us, you’ll enjoy every single benefit that comes with our 7 years of experience in the IT support niche.
- We have plenty of happy customers and partners. Many UK co-working businesses and flexible office spaces are continually counting on our top-notch technical support.
- We’ve always put a highlight on the brand. Before we even get started, we’ll consider your value proposition so that every technological solution we propose will add up to your brand image.
- We’re easy to work with. We take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. We’re not prickly or pretentious, we know how to put the focus beyond ourselves, and we appreciate a healthy bit of inside humour every now and then.
- We focus on your results. For us, it is all about what adds value to you and your business. Above all, we want our services to work for you and help you grow.
All in all, we strive to be something more than a reliable managed service provider. We rely on sturdy commitment, hard work, and tailored cooperation processes to be your long-term business partner.
Assess your IT Strategy
Did you know that members’ WiFi access credentials and guest passes can be integrated into your Building Management Platform? This ensures strict control on who can access the building network