We are happy to announce that our telephone VoIP solution now supports call recording, barge in, listen and whisper functions.
Just some of the benefits of call recording
- Improve Customer Support
- Ensure the interaction of your customer service representatives with your clients aligns with how you perceive an ideal support call.
- With your front-line staff being the face of the company, you want to ensure that your customers are not going for a rough ride
- Improve Sales Efficiency – understand your sales better!
- Ensure your representatives are driving sales in a manner that reflects company values.
- Analyze missed sales opportunities by understanding at which part of the conversation the customer lost interest.
- We can store your call recordings for an extended period of time in our secure datacentre facility
- We can alternatively archive recordings to a cloud storage / FTP server of your choice.
- “Listen”, “Barge in” and “Whisper” functions
- “Listen” allows a manager or trainer to monitor a phone conversation in real time
- “Barge in”, allows you to step into a call as a third participant and speak / hear the others
- With the “Whisper” function, you can monitor the call and speak to your colleague.
All of the above are available from a handset, soft-phone or our browser-based applications and are very easy to use!
Contact our sales or support teams if you have questions or want the recording service enabled.
Notice: From a GDPR perspective, you must ensure your contacts are informed that they are being recorded!